Before you install
- Make sure you have the latest version of Theme Tuner. You can download it by logging in to: http://themetuner.oyenetwork.com/customer/account/login/
- If you have purchased a new set of domains or updated your list of old ones you need to download ThemeTuner from your user account area for the changes to take effect.
Installing the extension via FTP
- Unzip latest version of ThemeTuner to your local machine.
- Upload the extracted app/ skin/ and js/ folders to your servers Magento root directory (where you can see the same respective folders).
- Clear Magento cache (under System > Cache Management in Magento admin click "Flush Cache Storage").
- Log Out of your Magento Admin and then log back in.
- Navigate to Theme Tuner link that has appeared to Magento admin panel.
Please let us know if you do not have FTP access to your server so we could update the installation guide accordingly.